Diana is dedicated to enabling successful delivery of the design vision for the client and the entire project team.
Diana has practiced architecture in both the United States and Italy, with projects throughout the continental U.S. and Europe. Her portfolio includes high-profile, large-scale institutional projects, including those in the higher education, healthcare, cultural arts, and K-12 education sectors.
She has participated in seven high-profile project collaborations between Design Architects and Associated Architects, and has experienced both perspectives of this teaming approach. Diana is dedicated to enabling successful delivery of the design vision for the client and the entire project team.
- Master of Architecture,
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts, History of Art and Architecture, Urban Studies Minor
- Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, 1993
- Registered Architect #31102, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Registered Architect #4007, State of Maine
- Registered Architect #03947, State of New Hampshire
- Registered Architect #ARI.0011735, State of Connecticut
- Registered Architect #029646, State of New York
- LEED AP Building Design & Construction, U.S. Green Building Council
- Certificate of Authorization Holder #99732, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Member, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Member, American Institute of Architects