Stephanie specializes in the analysis and coordination of finding architectural design solutions.
For over a decade she has led the successful completion of complex projects across a range of architectural verticals, from high end residential and commercial applications to institutional and lab settings.
Stephanie brings a unique perspective to the design process, combining an international economics consulting background with a refined architectural aesthetic that together results in a method which considers all elements of a project. Ultimately her goal is to implement an enjoyable process for all stakeholders, in which successful, modern interpretations of contextual design solutions are realized.
- Master of Architecture
- Boston Architectural College, 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Northeastern University, 2003
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member, Strategic Plan of Barcelona, City of Barcelona
- Member, National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Committee Member, ALPFA
- Fluent in English, Spanish, Catalan and working knowledge of German