Melissa has 15 years of experience providing a variety of administrative services in MEP Consulting Engineering.
As Melissa transitions to work with an architectural firm, she brings with her the knowledge and expertise of project administration, office management, project accounting, and contract management. Melissa prides herself on facilitating a successful project by providing support to the design team, both internally and externally, through effective communication and organization.
In her spare time, Melissa enjoys traveling with her family and reading history books.
- Master of Liberal Arts in Applied History
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Concentration in Law in Society
- University of Puerto Rico, Carolina, Puerto Rico
- Notary Public, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese