Ed’s experience has enabled him to have an in-depth understanding and proven approach to the management of project scope, quality, budget and schedule, as well as to technical and Code aspects of projects.
Ed comes to saam with 27 years of experience in architecture with projects including multi-family residential, higher education facilities, K12 schools and wide range of public building projects. As a project manager, Ed has a reputation for building responsive integrated project teams that are attentive to the specific needs of the client while maximizing functionality.
- Master of Architecture
- Glasgow University and the Glasgow School of Art, Glasgow, Scotland
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Roger Williams University, Bristol, RI
Registrations & Memberships
- Registered Architect #20140, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Registered Architect #ARC.0003567, State of Rhode Island
- Registered Architect #ARI.0011794, State of Connecticut
- LEED AP Building Design & Construction
- Member, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Executive Board of Directors, AIA, Rhode Island
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)