Sarah is an architectural designer at saam and joined the team in 2017. She earned both her B.S. in Architecture and M.Arch from Northeastern University where she graduated magna cum laude and received the AIA Henry Adams medal. She is passionate about creating highly functional spaces that support the building’s users as well as the greater community. During her graduate thesis, she explored this by creating an intergenerational living model for the current aging population. Sarah also became a Teaching Assistant for both Environmental Systems and Integrated Building Systems courses to develop her interest in sustainable and technical building design. Throughout her time at Northeastern, she was a member of Habitat for Humanity and participated on the Northeastern University Dance Company.
Sarah hopes to continue developing her interests in social and sustainable design while building upon her experience in public work, transportation design, and mixed-use buildings.
- Master of Architecture
- Northeastern University, 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Northeastern University, 2016
Awards & Memberships
- AIA Henry Adams Medal recipient
- RISE 2016 Excellence in Scholarship Award
- RISE 2016 Undergraduate Arts and Humanities Award
- Member, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards