Linda has over 40 years of experience in the architectural profession, and has been practicing in Massachusetts since 1992, serving as project architect and project manager on many large projects.
Linda has extensive experience in the commercial sector and maintains ongoing relationships with several major corporate clients such as Brickstone Companies. She was most recently the project manager on the IRS Service Center in Andover, MA, a 400,000-square-foot facility which underwent a major renovation, greening, and workplace quality upgrades. This project was done in association with design architect Jonathan Levi Architects. The project received a 2014 GSA Design Award.
Linda’s interest in preservation of historic architecture and belief in community service has been enhanced by her 12 years of service on the Newburyport Historical Commission, and most recently as the Historical Commission’s representative on the Community Preservation Committee. When she is not practicing architecture or trying to save old buildings, she spends time pursuing her passion of sea kayaking off the coast of Maine, pastel and watercolor painting, and photography.
- Associate of Applied Science, Architectural Engineering
- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, 1978
- Bachelor of Arts, Architectural Studies
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1979
- Certificate of Authorization Holder #39337, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Registered Architect #ARC2974, State of Maine
- Registered Architect #2843, State of New Hampshire
- Registered Architect #ARC-303383, State of Colorado
- Registered Architect #RA009603X, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Registered Architect #10080, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Registered Architect #6397, State of Kansas
- Chair, Newburyport Historical Commission
- Newburyport Community Preservation Committee
- Member, Custom House Maritime Museum